So you write a blog, have a facebook profile and a myspace page, but find it a bit of a drag to keep everything up to date.Â Here are some ways of integrating various profile to cross promote and create content.
- Using the twitter app, facebook and twitter statuses can be synced. Use twitter to update your status and have it reflected in Facebook
- Feed your blog post feed into facebook notes
- Display your Flickr photos on your profile using the Flickr facebook app
- Display your Delicious bookmarks using the Delicious app
Create a tweet every time you create a blog post. Feed your blog RSS feed into Twitterfeed and this is automatically update twitter when you post
- Sync MySpace status update with twitter using the Myspace Twitter sync
- Import blog postings from a wordpress blog into Myspace using the Crossposting link