My Econsultancy report is published!
I’m sorry that I’ve been a bit silent for a while. Â Part of the reason is that I have written a report for Econsultancy on the wonderful world of eCommerce.
The guide is about 100 pages long and is intended to be a summary of all the areas in which are required for selling online including:
- Setting objectives
- Project management
- Finding a supplier
- Skills and team
- Implementation skills
- Market research and product selection
- Branding and design
- Selecting an e-commerce platform
- Online marketplaces
- Accepting payments online
- Online marketing strategy
- Shopping comparison engines
- Search engine marketing
- Uploading data Web analytics
- Usability and conversion
- Fulfilment and customer service
- Customer retention
If you are interested in reviewing the guide (and thereby getting a free copy which usually goes for Â£150) please drop me a line.