I recently received a request from a student for sources of data on eBay’s sales figures. As any eBay watcher will know, these are rather difficult to obtain. Here are the sources which I have found most useful:
- eBay press releases and company info
- eBay investor presentations
- eBay shop totals
- Bear sterns analyst report
- eBay auction counts
- Analysis tools – Auction intelligence is the best for getting statistics on eBay category level. eSellerStreet is good for quick product analysis
- eBay’s top 10000 sellers from sellathon
If anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them!
If you found this post useful, why not buy me a coffee!