Give product data the love it deserves
My new venture Vendlab.com helps suppliers and retailers create and manage amazing product data. As an online retailer for many years I know the difficulties that many retailers have getting quality data from suppliers and turning this into something useable. Our services include:
A fully managed service to manage all product data quality and distribution including:
- Customer portal
- Completion of new product forms
- Commuication of product changes
- Communication of new product and offers
Improving product data quality and creation efficiency including
- Creating product data for upload into marketplaces or 3rd party tools
- Streamlining of product data creation to improve efficiency
- Processing of product images and rich data
For more information please visit the website.
I'm Trevor Ginn and this is my blog about ecommerce, entrepreneurship and anything else which interests me
- The Pros and Cons of FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon)
- Amazon FBA programme is a great way to reach prime customer in the UK and beyond. It is cheap to use with no long-term contracts and international in scope. However, there are some quirks of the system which sometimes make it a challenge to manage. Pros PAYG fulfilment house with benefits Unlike most fulfilment houses, […] Read more – ‘The Pros and Cons of FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon)’.
- Coming up with new ideas.
- I’m currently trying to come up with some new business ideas. Hello Baby is increasingly able to stand on its own two feet which is freeing up my time to work on new projects. So many choices and only one Trev – what should I do? Big idea Every day in the news we hear […] Read more – ‘Coming up with new ideas.’.
- On Performance
- I’ve just finished reading Better – A surgeons notes on Performance by Atul Gawande. This book discusses how better measurement and uniform application of currently known techniques could have a transformative effect on patient outcomes. In Gawande’s view it is the application of knowledge and not knowledge of medicine itself which can often make the difference between […] Read more – ‘On Performance’.